- Turn laptop over
- Remove battery
- Remove single small phillips screw from memory compartment cover
- Take out 2 torx screws securing keyboard
- Turn laptop over, keyboard facing up
- Flick down small latches at top of keyboard
- Lift keyboard away slightly
- Remove watch style battery and wait 5 minutes
- Plug AC adapter in, do not reinsert battery
- Power on password should now be gone
- Turn off and reinsert battery
Whiles recently adding drivers for the HP NX6325 laptops to MDT 2010 I had trouble with the device ACPIHPQ0006 it turns out that this is the quick launch buttons.
The trouble is that the driver package for download from HP is an msi and not somethign that can be imported as a driver into MDT.
Well fear not I have included the 2 files you need here HP Quick Launch Driver
Hopefully this might help someone else out of this driver hell.